Experience simplified, streamlined management of all your CIED patient data and reports—because your ability to care for patients shouldn't be limited to a single brand.
OneView CRM automatically recognizes, decrypts, imports and sorts manufacturer programmer data.
Dealing with 10 devices or 10s of thousands? OneView CRM can help you easily manage the data. Only one bi-directional HL7 interface is required for communication with your EHR of CIED data, scheduling and reporting.OneView CRM provides:
- Dramatic workflow improvement whether your devices are by Biotronik, Boston Scientific, Medtronic, LivaNova or Abbott/St. Jude Medical
- The ability to easily care for, schedule and manage your patients
- Access to all ICD, Pacer, ICM and ILR device specifications, settings, episode details and electrograms
- All reports, including data from implant registration, programmer, remote and acoustic interrogation
- One workflow that receives all device data in one place so you stop wasting time trying to manage multiple device websites
- An intuitive, patient-centric interface that provides customizable query and reporting functionality: sort, trend, report
- Web-based access that lets you manage your patients and their data from almost anywhere
- Real-time, instant updates to lead and device libraries, as well as automated identification of patients impacted by device and lead recalls
ScottCare, OneView and CardioView Dx are trademarks of The ScottCare Corporation. St. Jude is a trademark of St. Jude Medical, Inc. Medtronic is a registered trademark of Medtronic, Inc. Boston Scientific is a registered trademark of Boston Scientific Corporation. BIOTRONIK is a registered trademark of BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG. LivaNova is a trademark of LivaNova PLC. The owners of these trademarks are not affiliated with ScottCare Corporation. ScottCare’s use of the marks does not imply, and is not intended to imply, that any of the mark owners endorse any product or service of ScottCare.